Looking for all things vintage
Vintage is a generic term for new or second-hand items originating from a previous era, and it seems that Vintage wedding trends are still with us in 2013.
So, if you have chosen a vintage style dress you will need to ensure that your accessories support the style as well.
If you have a specific style of the tiara in mind or are wanting a veil to match the lace on your dress, then you will need to consider something bespoke.
The advantage of using a bespoke service, like that offered by Polly Griffin Designs is that they can cater for your exact requirements to compliment your theme.
Visit Guides for Brides on Pinterest, and browse our Vintage Wedding board.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles