Leaving Reviews – Our Code of Conduct
Reviews are an important part of the decision process when you are choosing a supplier and we appreciate your time in reviewing the businesses you have used or contacted.
Please follow our code of conduct below to ensure that all reviews left are in the spirit of the website and its users.
- Polite – No offensive language, slang, or unnecessary capitals.
- Fair and reasonable – Threats, prejudiced remarks, libellous comments or other content that is not appropriate for the wedding community may be removed.
- Constructive – Your review should be intended to help couples decide if the service is right for their wedding.
- Relevant – Reviews should be about the part of the business or service relevant to weddings or honeymoons.
- Authentic – Reviews are only accepted from people who have personally experienced the business or service..
- Original and unique – Reviews included on other websites should not be re-posted.
- Non-commercial – The review should not be intended to promote yourself or another business. Phone numbers, email addresses or URLs should not be included.
- Verification – A current email address must be included for verification purposes
Guides for Brides reserve the right to remove a review or response. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of our users and do not reflect the opinions of Guides for Brides Ltd.