Leaving Reviews – Our Code of Conduct
Reviews are an important part of the decision process when you are choosing a supplier and we appreciate your time in reviewing the businesses you have used or contacted.
Please follow our code of conduct below to ensure that all reviews left are in the spirit of the website and its users.
- Polite – No offensive language, slang, or unnecessary capitals.
- Fair and reasonable – Threats, prejudiced remarks, libellous comments or other content that is not appropriate for the wedding community may be removed.
- Constructive – Your review should be intended to help couples decide if the service is right for their wedding.
- Relevant – Reviews should be about the part of the business or service relevant to weddings or honeymoons.
- Authentic – Reviews are only accepted from people who have personally experienced the business or service..
- Original and unique – Reviews included on other websites should not be re-posted.
- Non-commercial – The review should not be intended to promote yourself or another business. Phone numbers, email addresses or URLs should not be included.
- Verification – A current email address must be included for verification purposes
Guides for Brides reserve the right to remove a review or response. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of our users and do not reflect the opinions of Guides for Brides Ltd.
Find a supplier
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles