Just got engaged? Grab yourself a FREE engagement shoot!
If you’ve got engaged over the festive period – congratulations! As you start to plan the biggest day of your life, one way to ease the pressure, have a little fun and simply cherish your engagement is to book an engagement shoot. Some of our photographers around the UK are offering free engagement shoots for newly engaged couples. Find your county and check out the deals in your area…
Engagement shoots are a fabulous way to mark the special and exciting occasion of getting engaged. Before we reveal the free engagement shoots available in your county, here’s 3 snappy reasons why we think engagement shoots are a must…
- Fun! While the excitement of the proposal is still fresh in your eyes, it’s the perfect time to capture some fun-loving, raw, creative shots of you and your fiancé. An engagement shoot is a lot more slow paced than a wedding day shoot – making it fun and carefree.
- Save the dates. What could be more personal and memorable than a creative save the date card. It’s also a great way to show off those amazing photos.
- A Keepsake. The perfect keepsake of your pre-married life, an engagement shoot not only leaves you with the memory of the shoot itself, but you can also treasure the photos forever.
If you’re keen to book your free engagement shoot, check out these wonderful offers from some of our reputable and professional photographers. Click on their name to find out more about their offer and business.
Looking for excellent photographers in your area?Find a Photographer
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles