In Need Of A Favour?
Favours are an integral part of any wedding day as they let each and every guest know you appreciate them. The traditional wedding favour of sugared almonds wrapped in tulle remains a favourite choice for many brides, representing health, wealth, happiness, fertility and longevity. However, favours don’t have to be almonds! Here’s 5 unique ideas for your wedding favours:
1. Lottery Tickets – Pass on some good luck to your guests! Why not present the lucky tickets in personalised envelopes.
2. Retro Sweets – Presented in jam jars, tins or vintage style paper bags, these edible goodies are popular with all guests!
3. Fairy Dust – If it’s a fairy tale you’re after, then why not make it extra magical by giving each guest their very own fairy dust.
4. Matches – Why not give out matches presented in a personalised box with a cute slogan!
Credit: Taara Bazaar on Etsy
5. Glow Sticks – Loved ones brighten up your life, so why not let them brighten up your wedding.
* TIP: Order a few spare favours to send to guests that couldn’t attend – favours travel so much better than a slice of wedding cake!
Check out our Pinterest board for more inspiration: In Need of a Favour?
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles