How to Live Stream Your Wedding with Guides for Brides
With our live streaming tool, you can involve your guests in your whole wedding day, even if they can’t be there in person.
All you need is a wifi connection, a mobile phone and someone to start the live stream on a laptop or computer, and a link from us.
How does it work?
If you’ve used Zoom before, you’ll find it very easy.
- Call or email us for log in details.
- Once you have logged in, start the meeting and share the link with anyone else taking part in the wedding. They can then join the call.
- Invite all other guests, family and friends to go to your Facebook page or YouTube channel at the time you will be going live. You can also create a free wedding website with Guides for Brides, and stream the wedding on there.
- Log in to your Facebook or YouTube account, and press the “more” option (or 3 dots) in the bottom right corner of the Zoom call when you are ready to go live.
- Select Facebook or YouTube, wait a few seconds, and everyone will be able to watch from home.
You can start and stop the broadcast as often as you like throughout the day. You can save the videos to Facebook or YouTube and we’ll keep a secure copy as back up in case you can’t access your video.
What if I only want certain people to view the live-stream?
You can create your very own free wedding website with Guides for Brides, and stream your wedding on there for just those with the link to see.
Alternatively, you can restrict it just to those with the Zoom invitation and they can watch on the Zoom platform.
One of the things couples have loved about streaming onto their Facebook page is that they can see the comments and reactions in real time afterwards when they re-watch the videos.
Whichever way you choose to set it up, we are here to help and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
What does it cost?
It is £45 (including VAT) for 48 hours access. That gives you access to the service for your whole wedding day, as well as the day before in case you want to have a practice run.
When you book the service, we can provide you with BACS details, or a PayPal link if you prefer.
How do I book?
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Podcast
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles