How do you choose a supplier?
There are so many Wedding suppliers to choose from and so many ways of finding them. So how do you pick one over another?
1. Reviews – Many online wedding directories like ourselves allow brides to leave reviews for businesses. Read what other brides have to say and the experinences that they have had, good and bad!
2. Wedding Fairs and National Shows – Meeting face to face allows you to build rapport with a supplier very quickly and to see if you like what they do.
4. Word of mouth – These may be businesses that your friends or family have used and can recommend to you.
5. Venue recommended suppliers – These are businesses that your venue work with regularily. They will know how your venue operates and the staff contacts; which should make your planning a little easier. If they are not want you want though, do not feel obliged to use them!
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles