Win 5 Stunning Dresses From Goddiva’s Latest Collection!
Searching for the perfect bridesmaid dresses? Deck your bridal party out in some gorgeous gowns thanks to Goddiva! One lucky winner will receive five beautiful dresses from Goddiva’s ‘Red Carpet Edit’ 2020 Collection. So, find out more about this fabulous collection, and how to enter, below.
About Goddiva’s ‘Red Carpet Edit’ 2020 Collection
A Goddiva sequined dress embodies glamour and confidence. The ‘Red Carpet Edit’ 2020 collection is no exception, embracing embellishment and glittering sequins. Modest maxi and midi hemlines give the dresses an elegant ladylike demeanor.
Grecian goddesses inspire this collection with ruching to flatter the body for those wanting it through majestic column styles. Key focal points such as front waist knots and thigh-skimming splits add the eye-catching detail that Goddiva is renowned for. Low cutbacks and figure-flattering styles also help to create red carpet looks that will really turn heads!
The jewel in this collection’s crown is the best-selling starburst dress which features in a new guise each season. This latest updated design is in a new on-trend beautiful cornflower shade. Cold shoulder sleeves, heavily beaded 1920’s style flapper dresses and classic sweetheart necklines are also alluring features that offer that ‘wow’ factor. So, at Goddiva there is a show-stopping dress for everyone.
One lucky winner can receive 5 of these stunning dresses. You can choose from the entirety of Goddiva’s latest collection so you are guaranteed to get the dress of your dreams!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 31st May 2020. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st May. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Goddiva.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles