Fireworks at your wedding
So… you’re thinking about having a firework display at your wedding?
You’re not alone. A lot of couples want professional firework displays to celebrate starting their new life together. Here’s five thing you ought to consider before booking a firework display however…
- Check that your venue allows fireworks, to avoid disappointment. For more information about what else you should be asking your venue before your wedding day, read our helpful tips here.
- What is your budget? You don’t need to spend the earth but good shows cost between £750 and £1500.
- Typically firework displays last for about 7 minutes. Try not to have a display that lasts significantly less or more.
- A firework display site should be approximately 50 metres long and 25 metres wide clear from cars and marquees. Guests should be 50-75 metres away from fireworks. This depends on your wedding venue but these are the typical safety guidelines.
- The most powerful fireworks (category 3) have a noise limit of 120 decibels. There is a Curfew for fireworks between 11pm – 7am so make sure you abide by this to avoid a fine!
Enjoy! Sparks will fly.
For more information about fireworks at your wedding: /wedding-ideas/wedding-fireworks
Need fireworks for your wedding? Check out who your nearest supplier is here.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles