Fall for the Autumn Wedding
Autumn has arrived – bringing a unique array of colour and scenery. If you’re planning a wedding this Fall, check out these 8 unique ideas to add a touch of Autumn to your big day.
1. An Autumn Invitation – Send out invitations with a pressed leaf on the front to set the theme for your big day.
2. A Colourful Photo – Crisp Autumn leaves make for a stunning photo drop back.
3. Falling Leaf Table Centres – Bring Autumn to the table with these colourful and dramatic centre pieces.
4. Keep Cosy – If you’re having an outdoor ceremony or reception, provide some blankets to keep your guests warm.
5. Miniature Apple Pies – Give your guests a taste of Autumn with some seasonal pies!
6. Carve those Pumpkins! Personalise some seasonal pumpkins to create lanterns for your reception.
7. Hot Cider – Keep your guests feeling toastie with some warm cider.
8. Pine Cone Favours – Give your loved ones a boxed pine cone so they never forget the wedding of the Fall!
The possibilities for adding Autumnal touches to your wedding are endless! For more inspiration, check out our board on Pinterest
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles