Win Wedding Coordination Services Worth £750 from JS Events!
Feeling overwhelmed by wedding planning? Jennifer Staniforth at JS Events is offering her unique wedding coordination services to two lucky winners worth up to £750! Find out more about JS Events and how to enter the competition below.
About JS Events
JS Events is a luxury wedding planning and styling service which brings a couples’ vision to life. Whether you need a second pair of hands to help keep everything under control on the day or someone who can help you plan your entire wedding, JS Events is a perfect choice.
JS Events helps couples all over the UK to plan their weddings, with services tailored individually to your needs. The services that JS Events offers include:
Full Wedding Planning
This service is for couples who require comprehensive support and the experience of a wedding planner. From the initial consultation, JS Events will gain an intimate understanding of your vision, ideas, and requirements ensuring that Jenny creates a truly unique and memorable wedding day for you. This experience brings reduced supplier rates and ensures that the build-up to your big day is stress-free and enjoyable. This service includes:
- Venue sourcing and consultation
- Supplier Sourcing
- Budget Management
- On the Day Management
- Unlimited Support
Partial Wedding Planning
This service is ideal for couples who have already planned some aspects of their wedding but who feel that they need some additional and specialised support in the build-up and on the day. After an initial consultation, JS Events will set to work on finalising suppliers, timings, and your wedding style to ensure that you both have the wedding of your dreams. A full minute by minute running order will be created and distributed to all suppliers with final timings and logistics.
This service is ideal for couples who require additional support during set up and on the day. After the initial consultation, Jenny will liaise with all suppliers and distribute a final minute by minute running order.
JS Events is offering two prizes, a first prize and a runner up prize. These fabulous prizes are:
The first prize is JS Events’ On the Day Management service. Following an initial consultation, the service picks up 6 weeks prior to the wedding date. From this point, Jenny will take over your supplier communication and plans. Up to 2 weeks prior to your big day, Jenny will create a final wedding day plan which will be circulated to all suppliers and ensure that your day runs like clockwork. Also, Jenny will be on-site on the day to make sure everything goes perfectly. This service is worth £750.
Runner Up Prize
The runner up will receive JS Events’ Wedding Planning Support service. This is an advice-based service for couples in the build-up to their wedding day. It will include 20 hours of support in aid of your wedding. Support can range from supplier advice or contracts to tips on theme or budgets. This service is worth £250.
Of course, the winner would not be limited to this only and Jenny will be able to discuss any of your other needs for professional wedding planning support during your initial consultation. Also, all competition entries enabling communications from the competition sponsor receive a reduced fee of 7% if they book full wedding planning services for 2021/2022!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 30th September 2020. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends on 30th September 2020. The winner and runner-up will be selected at random.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date, Guides for Brides and JS Events reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up.
- Subject to availability. If the wedding is on a date where JS Events is unavailable, they will liaise with you at their discretion and offer an alternative option to the same value.'
- Please note that if your wedding is being held 40 miles outside of S32 1BR then accommodation will need to be provided.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- UK entrants only
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice
- Employees, families or agents of JS Events, Guides for Brides, or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition
- No purchase is necessary.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles