Win a Hen or Stag Activity with City Mazes!
Looking for a mini-hen or stag do activity? There’s no better place for you and your friends to come and battle their wits than City Mazes. Here, you work as a team to solve puzzles and search for clues in a bid to beat the clock! Discover more about City Mazes and the fantastic prize they have up for grabs…
About City Mazes
City Mazes is the UK based, world-leading escape game company. Working with companies such as 20th Century Fox and O2 Priority, City Mazes’ creative designers have worked hard to create cleverly designing intricate and complex puzzles, a pressurised yet thrilling experience for all! You and your team will have to work together against the clock to crack codes and solve problems. So, teamwork and a clear head will be vital in order to escape!
City Mazes are experts in next-generation escape games. This means that anything that you do in the room could affect an item, set off a sound or visual clue or open a lock somewhere else in the room! These games allow the greatest level of immersion and excitement as players are not only trying to escape a room but they are involved in the story of the room and affect it by their actions.
City Mazes has several locations across the UK, including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford and Cardiff. Here are the different escape rooms you can find at these locations:
- Hostage Hostel and Hostage Hostel II: Available in Bristol, Oxford, Cardiff and Swindon.
- The Runner: Available in Bristol, Swindon, Cardiff
- Subject 11: Available in Bristol, Swindon, Cardiff
- Atomic Agency: Available in Oxford, Swindon, Cardiff
- Abandoned Office: Available in Bristol.
- Bunker Blowout: Available in Bristol
- Professors Predicament: Available in Oxford
- Star Breaker: Available in Oxford
- Operation Spaced X: Available in Oxford
City Mazes is offering a free visit to a location of your choice (Bristol, Cardiff, Oxford or Swindon) for a group of six people. This prize is worth £150 and you can book any room of your choice!
To enter this fantastic competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59 pm on 31st October 2020. Please make sure to read the Terms and Conditions below before entering. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition ends on 31st October 2020. The winner will be selected at random.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition closing date, Guides for Brides and City Mazes reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up
- Prize cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash
- UK entrants only
- These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being published and may be subject to change without notice
- Employees, families or agents of City Mazes, Guides for Brides, or any associated companies are not eligible to enter the competition
- No purchase is necessary.
- Subject to availability
- City Mazes requires 48 hours notice for a booking
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Covid 19
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles