Brides The Show
Brides The Show is back! Once again, the UK’s number one best-selling bridal magazine is coming to life in 2019 at Olympia London on the 20th-22nd September. Get the dates in your diary and expect a weekend packed full of glorious wedding inspiration.
Here are five reasons why you can’t miss the show this September…
1. See your bridal fantasies come to life on the catwalk
Think a fantastical ‘dreamland’ where fairytale, fun and fashion go hand in hand. You’re guaranteed to see a showcase of up-to-the-minute designs by some of the hottest names in the
2. Shop super-stylish wedding suppliers
Shop 130 of the wedding industry’s leading wedding and honeymoon suppliers including: Sandals, The Wedding Shop, Halfpenny London, Bubblegum Balloons, Katya Katya, The Hurlingham Club, Maids to Measure and Peardrop London.
3. Be inspired by talks from our experts
We have an unbeatable group of speakers and bloggers who are ready to talk all things wedding and offer their tips. The line-up includes Philippa Craddock (Harry & Meghan’s florist), Rosanna Falconer, Josie Fear aka Fashion Mumblr & videographer to the stars Andrew Gemmell.
4. Get creative in our DIY Wedding workshops
Head to the Imagination Room where experts from the DIY industry (and Brides!) will provide and immersive experience to help you design all those little details for your reception. Previous workshops have included: flower crowns, millinery, calligraphy and gin cocktails!
5. Treat yourself to a VIP goodie bag worth £200!
Buy VIP tickets for access to the VIP Lounge in association with The Wedding Shop, a glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne, priority catwalk seats, and a luxe goodie bag from top brands including: The White Company, Fresh, Elemis, Benefit, Neal’s Yard, Michael Van Clarke, TheWedding Shop, Sanctuary Spa, Spectrum and SO.MUCH.MORE.
With all of this and so much more to do and see it is the only destination for all stylish couples this September!
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles