Book with Confidence Guarantee
Any bookings made through Guides for Brides with venues or suppliers currently showing our Book with Confidence badge, guarantees that they will refund your deposit in full if you need to cancel or postpone your wedding. So now you can book with confidence.
To activate your Book with Confidence guarantee:
- Add the supplier to your Planner. Sending them a message through our website will automatically add them, or just click the heart icon.
- Pay the deposit and mark them as BOOKED on your planner.
They’ll receive an email from us confirming that your booking is covered by the Book with Confidence guarantee.
Not booked your venue yet?
We know there will be a shortage of venues for later in 2020 and throughout 2021. If you’ve already been for show rounds you’ve probably already decided where you’ll book.
Reserve your date now and you can start planning. This scheme cannot be used if you have already booked another venue.
Already booked your venue and ready to book suppliers?
This scheme lets you go ahead with booking your suppliers even if:
- You might need to change venue and therefore suppliers
- You’re uncertain whether your wedding will go ahead at all
- You haven’t been able to meet the supplier yet, but they are getting booked up
- You aren’t sure if your wedding will be postponed, or when it will be postponed to.
If you need to postpone cancel. The venues and suppliers showing this badge have confirmed that they will give you your deposit back in full if you want to postpone or cancel for any reason. In the case of postponement, your deposit will be applied to your new date.
Act Fast. This guarantee allows you to plan your wedding with confidence, even in uncertain times. Once things settle down, venues and suppliers may return to non refundable deposits, so we’d encourage you to book now. The guarantee will apply to anyone that booked throughout the time they were displaying the Book with Confidence badge, regardless of how far off the wedding will be.
Terms and Conditions
Mark your supplier as BOOKED in your online wedding planner as soon as you have paid the deposit so that they know your booking is covered by the scheme.
This scheme covers deposits, not booking fees, stage payments, final payments or any other payments for work that has been done.
Your contract is with the venue or supplier and any refund due will come from them. We cannot be held responsible for any breach of contract or other failures of your venue or supplier.
Play Fair. Please only book venues and suppliers you intend to use. This scheme can not be used in order to hold multiple dates or multiple venues or suppliers of the same type.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles