A Good Night’s Sleep
You want to look relaxed and refreshed as you walk down the aisle, but as the wedding day approaches even the deepest sleepers find that as soon as their head hits the pillow they start to think of all the things they still need to organise, or all of the things that might go wrong.
Sleeping pills, leaving you groggy and disoriented the next morning, are not a good solution, but Aromatherapy Associates have developed what can be considered a miracle cure.
Their Deep Relax Bath & Shower Olil claims to “Instill peace and tranquillity, a worry free mind and a restful night’s sleep” and we couldn’t agree more. A few drops of this oil in your bath, or massaged into your skin before showering, will leave you ready to drift off for an interrupted nights sleep. Try simply massaging it into the instep of your foot (this area absorbs the active ingredients well) and pulse points on your wrists and temples for a similar result.
This really is a product that no bride or groom should be without.
Having tried Deep Relax Oil there are a couple of other Oils in the range to have on hand for the actual wedding day:
- Start your wedding day with Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil to “Invigorate and energise body and mind with this detoxifying and balancing blend”
- De-Stress claims to “Clear your mind, focus your thoughts and ease the stresses brought on by a busy lifestyle” and is great if you feel your anxiety levels rising.
- And finally, if you find you are flagging before the evening is over, Revive Evening will “Revive and uplift your spirits with this sensual, pampering blend”
Remember, you don’t need to stop in the middle of proceedings and soak in a bath for the oils to have an effect, simply dabbing it on to pulse points and inhaling it deeply will have a similar effect.
Our tip: invest in a full sized bottle of Deep Relax – you will use it frequently in the run up to the wedding – and a trial box of the rest of the range so that you have the other essentials available if you need them. The tiny glass bottles in the trial set are the perfect size to slip into a handbag or pocket.
Or share your discovery with your Mum or bridesmaids with a lovely gift of all the products that helped you to get through your day.
To buy on line contact www.aromatherapyassociates.com
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Your Wedding Day
- Other Articles