What's your favourite floral hair trend?
Looking for unique bridal hair? Adorning your hair with stunning blooms is set to be a popular trend for 2015. From subtle gypsophila crowns to bold vintage style blooms, there is a floral look for every bride. We’ve pieced together 5 ideas to inspire your perfect floral wedding hair.
1. Boho Beauty – Perfect for a beach wedding, the relaxed boho style is an increasingly popular bridal look. Originally inspired by celebrities such as Kate Moss and Sienna Miller, think festival chic and you will arrive at bohemian. Team up loose boho waves with flower hair accessories such as a classic pastel coloured floral crown made from gypsophila, roses and tulips.
Photo credit: Logan Cole Photography
2. Vintage Vision – If you’re going for the vintage look, then floral headwear is a must. If you’re not keen on vintage style bird cage veils or antique tiaras, then a crown made from lavender, hellebore, hydrangeas or peonies will create the perfect vintage look.
3. Bold Blooms – If you’re looking for something bold then why not pair up your favourite brightly coloured blooms with some deep coloured greenery for a dramatic effect. Depending on the time of year, roses, sunflowers, lilies and peonies work well for making that ultimate floral statement for wedding hairstyles.
Photo credit: Pinterest
4. Subtle Sophistication – If you’re looking for subtle floral hair, then gypsophila is the perfect bloom. Subtle, understated, and versatile – gypsophila will not overpower your bridal look, but will complement your bridal elegance.
5. Fishtail Flowers – If floral crowns do not tempt you, then why not decorate your bridal hairstyle with pretty flowers? This works really well with fishtails or up-dos; simply wind some small flowers through the hair and secure with a hair grip. If you’re feeling brave, forget me nots are a great idea, also acting as your “something blue.”
For more inspiration on floral hair trends and bridal hair pieces, check out our Pinterest board.
Looking for the dress?Find a Bridal Boutique
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Most Popular
- Start Planning
- Ultimate Guides
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles