10 #WeddingPlanningProblems that every bride-to-be experiences
Wedding planning is a stressful time, and it’s easy to feel like you’re losing your grasp on a non-wedding planning reality. The date is approaching, your Mother-in-law has made another one of her “helpful” suggestions for the wedding preparation, and you’re just not sure how long you’re going to be able to fight off your inner Bridezilla. We get it. But don’t worry, because Twitter is here to remind us that you’re not the only one:
1. Know one will ever know.
2. Wedding related nightmares, yep.
3. Those withdrawals after everything is finally organised and purchased.
4. The ever-growing lists.
5. That increasing frustration that other people just aren’t as efficient as you.
6. So. Many. Packages.
7. I WANT IT ALL.
8. The family fall outs.
9. When you have breakdowns about things your pre-wedding self didn’t even know existed.
10. Crying, all the crying.
Don’t worry girls, you’re not alone! Tag @guidesforbrides with your #WeddingPlanningProblems, and if you need a helping hand, download our free Online Wedding Planner.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles