10 “Must Have” Wedding Shots
Do you want original wedding photographs which capture your big day in unique style? Photographs are dynamic and your wedding photo shoot can be too. Do you want to have fun capturing those special moments? Here are some ideas to inspire you…
1. The “Getting Ready” Shot – Try to capture the ‘girls just wanna have fun’ moment whilst you get ready for your big day. Photo: Pinterest 2. Your Bridal Party – Remember how you met your bridesmaids, or how they are linked to your wedding. Buy some blackboards and get them to write down their connection to you!
3. The “First Look” – Capture that precious moment when your groom first lays eyes on you!
4. The Reaction to “The First Kiss” – Capture your guests reaction. If you have little ones at your big day, it may be worth focusing on their shocked faces!
5. Three Generations of Marriage – Take a photo featuring you, your Mother and Grandmother’s wedding rings. This will create a special photograph for all of you.
6. Use your veil! This makes for a simple, intimate and stunning shot.
7. Flower Girl Fun – They’re young…so make the photo fun!
8. The Wedding Party Shot – Forget about spending an hour trying to get everyone lined up in height order! Be creative and take a fun aerial photo of your guests.
9. The “Small Perspective” – This photo is all about having fun and creating something that little bit different!
10. An Aerial View – Capture the full beauty of your wedding dress with an aerial shot.
- Our Latest Blog Posts
- Wedding Venues
- Bridal Wear
- Mother of the Bride
- Beauty, Hair and Makeup
- Cakes, Fountains and Sweet Treats
- Caterers and Catering Equipment
- Celebrants and Toastmasters
- Church Weddings
- Discos and DJ's
- Health, Fitness and Weight Loss
- Flowers and Florists
- Gift Ideas
- Gift Lists
- Guest Accommodation
- Hen and Stag Do
- Legal, Financial and Insurance
- Photography and Photographers
- Planners and Co-ordinators
- Spas and Treatments
- Stationery and Invites
- Transport – Cars to Carriages
- Venue Decor and Furniture
- Videography and Videographers
- Weddings Abroad
- Wedding Fairs
- Planning a Wedding
- Wedding Party Advice
- Other Articles