Tutbury Castle Spring Wedding Fair 28 April 2019
The wedding marquee at Tutbury Castle is the smartest location for an informal wedding and the perfect location for a busy and artistic wedding fayre. It is here when all the fresh styles, the brilliant ideas and the slightly quirky offerings are shown. Registering for free tickets means that a car full of you will just have to pay £1 for the car park and then you can wander in, visit the castle itself ( a stunning 950 year old castle destroyed at the end of the civil war) and even stand in the chapel to experience a handfasting ceremony.
Very cool, very exclusive and very personal to you.
Pop in and say hi to the place where history happened in droves!
- Opening times: 11:00 - 15:30
- Note: Doors close at 15:30
- Admission Fee: £2 on the door or register www.bridefayre.com
- Approx. no. of brides expected: 60
- Approx. no.of exhibitors: 30