Wedding Fair at Burton Upon Trent Town Hall
For the 6th year running the Burton Classic wedding fayre promises to be the biggest and best wedding show in East Staffordshire. Up to 50 high quality, yet affordable exhibitors cram into this amazing gothic hall to share with you the styles and scents that will be dominant in the 2019 and 2020 wedding scene.
It is at the Town hall where we often enjoy product launches, new suppliers and more than a few fun surprises. Street parking is free and plentiful after 11am and join us is the Rangemore bar for coffee and snacks, all free to the bride to be of course.
Prebooking tickets is easy and saves you paying £2 per person (all ages) on the door.
More details for tickets and supplier opportunities can be found on the www.bridefayre.com website, we love the wedding scene in East Staffordshire and I’m sure you will too!
- Opening times: 11:00 - 15:30
- Note: 11:00am - 3:30pm doors close with a 16:00 finish
- Admission Fee: £2 on the door, or free for pre-registered brides
- Approx. no. of brides expected: 130
- Approx. no.of exhibitors: 50