Banbury Town Hall is a fine Gothic style building and is seen as one of the best specimens of 19th century Gothic to be found in the country. It was designed by Edward Bruton and opened in October 1854 with the clock tower being added in 1860.
The Town Hall has recently completed a restoration plan as part of Banbury Town Council’s long-running preservation programme for the Grade II Listed building.
The overall work has made the Banbury Town Hall an attractive place to hire. We have two rooms licensed for weddings, our Grand Main Hall and Ground Floor Room.
Come along from 11am to have a look around our beautiful venue and to meet a range of fantastic local wedding suppliers.