Wedding Event at Caroline Castigliano VIP
Not just another wedding fair! You are invited to a luxury wedding event in Nottingham for brides-to-be and their friends and family. WIN YOUR HEN DO worth £1,400 plus other fabulous prizes!
Enjoy free prosecco, savoury canapés, macarons, live music and take home a bridal gift bag worth £14! Be wowed by a catwalk show of breathtaking designer wedding dresses by Caroline Castigliano.
There are no stands or sales pitches; this is a party experience packed full of wedding inspiration.
** TICKETS: £7.50 Pre-booking essential. Click on 'visit website' to book**
* Explore the stunning new wedding event space at Cockliffe House Hotel.
* View bridalwear by Caroline Castigliano and hair accessories by Ivory & Co.
* EVERY bride who registers at the event is entered into the luxurious VIP Prize Draw. WIN INCREDIBLE PRIZES including your OVERNIGHT HEN DO at Horspool Retreat for 20 guests including a bottle of champagne and 10% off spa treatments!
* Free gift bag for every bride-to-be includes Clean Heels shoe protectors, a mini bottle of Prosecco and Wedding Ideas Magazine!
* Enjoy live music from Paul Hollis Saxophonist
* Stunning floral displays by Zinc Floral Design
* Breathtaking cakes by April Delights
* Sit inside the gorgeous 1964 Austin Princess Vanden Plas in ivory and black from Wedding Wheels
* Meet Class In A Coat Toastmaster Geoff Harris, who will welcome you to the event, introduce our catwalk show and host our prize draw
* Sample delicious homemade macarons by Macaron Marlo
* Get designer bridal gown advice and find your perfect fit from Iconic Bride and see a range of striking Hollywood hairstyles by Pin Up Curl - Bridal and Vintage Hairstyling, fall in love with artisan gifts and accessories by Extra Special Touch, learn professional makeup techniques from Adele Coxon Make up Artist & Semi Permanent Makeup, and find out how to get the best from your wedding photographer by Mirror Imaging Photography and videographer No Ordinary Films
- Note: 11.30am - 2.30pm
- Admission Fee: £7.50