Courteenhall Estate Wedding Fair 22 April 2018
18th Century family home set in 100 acres of private picturesque parkland
- 30+ local wedding experts, ideal for any couple looking to have a marquee wedding
- Free glass of fizz on arrival
- A Silverlinings wedding guide full of ideas, contacts & much more
- Free Goody bag with glossy magazines, local supplier offers & promotions
- Free admission
- Free parking
Don't miss the opportunity to not only see this beautiful country house but also talk to over 30 wedding suppliers in one day, many of whom are experts in marquee weddings.
About Courteenhall: the Hall itself has been scarcely altered since it was built and still retains many of its original features. The dramatic entrance hall leads to a fine dining room, a library and a beautiful sitting room all with their unique features. There is a wide variety of spaces inside and outside of this beautiful late 18th Century Hall and estate.
Wander outside to formal gardens, a relaxing water feature and acres of lush green parkland. The internationally renowned Arboretum and pre-war tennis courts are also often the topic of conversation amongst our guests.
Pre-register for a chance to win £1000 towards your wedding rings.
Couples who a) register online and b) attend this wedding fair will be entered into the 2018 Prize Draw to win £1000 towards their wedding rings with Steffans Jewellers - T&Cs apply see website for details
- Opening times: 11:00am - 15:00pm
- Admission Fee: Free
- Approx. no.of exhibitors: 32