Wedding Fair at Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel
The Kentish Wedding Fair
With a variety of exhibits from local suppliers of wedding goods and services and complimentary drinks and nibbles served throughout.
Built in the 1830s, this Victorian Gothic building offers an idyllic setting for your fairy tale wedding and the marriage ceremony and civil partnership licenses we hold mean you could host your entire event with us. The Cathedral Room seats up to 120* guests for a wedding breakfast and 180 for an evening reception with views and direct access to the gardens.
Organising a wedding can be a daunting task but our friendly and professional wedding coordinator has years of experience and will be at your disposal to guide you where needed or to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We offer all-inclusive deals and packages designed to take the head-ache out of organising your big day as well as bespoke packages which can be tailored to suit your every need. Whether you want a traditional celebration or something more contemporary, we will be with you every step of the way, ensuring that your day is one to remember.
The services we can offer include:
• Beautiful Victorian-Gothic building
• Prime location in the City of Canterbury
• Landscaped Lawns
• Wedding Coordinator Services included
• Licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
• 3 Deluxe Bridal Rooms
• Complimentary overnight accommodation for the bride and groom
• Reduced rate accommodation for guests
• Function Room accommodating up to 180 guests
• Free limited on-site parking
- Note: 10:00 - 15:00
- Admission Fee: Free
- Approx. no.of exhibitors: 20