Darley Dale Wedding Fayre @ the Whitworth 12 May 2019
A stunning Victorian building in 10 acres of parkland, the Whitworth was gifted to the people of Darley Dale as a community centre like no other.
Ornate and attractive, our wedding fayres take place in the downstairs function rooms and utilise what was once a very grande swimming pool (it's still there under the floorboards) and a ceremony room or two. With the amazing ballroom upstairs left for you to soak up. Parking for around 130 badly parked cars, a full size train set with a classic station backs onto the the park and the cafe is on hand to provide us all with Tea, coffee and smiles.
Expect a wedding dress sale, cakes, flowers and a few fun bits to make this a very fun and funky wedding fayre indeed.
- Opening times: 11:00 - 15:30
- Note: 11:00am - 3:30pm doors close with a 16:00 finish
- Admission Fee: £2 on the door, or free for pre-registered brides
- Approx. no. of brides expected: 66
- Approx. no.of exhibitors: 30