What Our Couples Love
- Our attention to detail
- We care and want your day to be absolutely perfect
- Nothing is too much trouble
- Excellent customer service
Frequently asked questions
What countries do you specialise in?
Do you work with the local suppliers or take UK suppliers with you.
We work with local suppliers who we have worked with for many years, they know the venues, location, and offer the best quality of service and most importantly every supplier has been chosen because their work ethics align with ours. We all want to ensure you have your perfect day.
Do you charge for travel time?
No, our agreed wedding planner service fee includes our full planning service, no hidden extras.
Do you have minimum guest numbers?
No, we offer our full planning services to just the couple or up to 200 guests
Do you arrange the documents I will need for my destination wedding?
We will discuss all the documentation required and send you a specific list. You can email us copies of your documentation required to legally marry here in Cyprus prior to your arrival. We will guide you throughout the process
Can you arrange witnesses for my destination wedding?
Yes, of course. Only 2 witnesses are required here in Cyprus and we would be delighted to legally witness your wedding.
Can you help with travel arrangements?
No, sorry, we are not protected like tour operators, therefore for your own protection regarding travel arrangements we recommend booking directly with airlines, hoteliers or a tour operator. We are happy to suggest hotels, villa companies locally within Paphos as required.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Intimate Weddings Cyprus wedding deal
Small Intimate No Fuss Wedding / Elopement in Paphos, Cyprus
£100 off for bookings through Guides for Brides
* Civil Ceremony at either Peyia or Gerioskipou Gardens or Paphos Town Hall, between 11am – 2pm weekdays
* Other venues and/or later times available for an extra fee
* Prior to your arrival we will guide you through all the legal documentation required to legally marry here in Cyprus.
* Attend your declaration meeting with you here in Cyprus upon arrival prior to your wedding day.
* Wedding license and registrar fee included, and witnesses provided.
* An extra copy of your marriage certificate
* Bridal Hair & Make Up
* Bridal Bouquet & matching Grooms Button Hole
* Wedding Car to and from the Town Hall.
* Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling Wine.
* Photographer for your ceremony and couple shoot at your ceremony location.
* We will be on hand, to take the stress away and be with you throughout your wedding day as required.
* You choose the date and let us do the rest for you.
If you would like to continue your celebrations after your ceremony with a romantic meal we can recommend some beautiful restaurants with stunning views, delicious food and will happily book the table for your and arrange for your wedding car to take you there to continue your special day together. Or, perhaps you would like to do something a little more adventurous, let us know and we will make all the arrangements for you.
Total Price £1,395 instead of £1,495
If you have a few extra guests, no problem, let us know and we will organise everything for you.
Terms and conditions
* £800 non-refundable deposit required to secure your booking and set the date
* Book with Confidence - if you need to change the date for any reason, all transferable within 12 months of original wedding date and no extra fees
* Final balance due 1 month prior to your wedding date
* Applicable for 2021 & 2022 bookings
* Dates subject to availability as we only offer one wedding per day so you have our full attention for your perfect day
About Intimate Weddings Cyprus
Professional, approachable wedding planners based in Cyprus.
Your wedding day is all about you as a couple, your guests and bringing your vision to life.
We are passionate and capture every detail to ensure your wedding day is perfect for you.
We are Nicki and Hannah, a mother-daughter team with several years’ experience in the Cyprus wedding industry. Having organised more than 500 weddings for couples from all over the world we pride ourselves on our care, attention to detail, and value the trust, couples have placed in us for their most special day.
Your wedding day is all about you as a couple, your guests and bringing your vision to life. We are passionate and capture every detail to ensure your wedding day is perfect.
Don’t know where to begin? You’re in safe hands, let’s arrange a call, we will guide you through all the planning and preparation stages, right through to your wedding day.
We are here for you every step of the way, from the necessary paperwork to helping you into your wedding dress and tying the groom’s tie. Every detail is meticulously taken care of for you to enjoy a picture-perfect day that is personal and unique to you.
Throughout each stage, we will take care of all the detail's here in Cyprus and assist in choosing your wedding venue, style, colour scheme, bouquets, transport, etc. Ensuring every aspect is arranged timeously to run smooth and stress free so you can focus on enjoying your day.
Having planned and coordinated many weddings for our happy couples, we come together as one and love working together. We are unique in our own ways but have the same professional ethics to bring together beautiful weddings, that are enjoyable for everyone.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Wedding budgets vary considerably, depending on your venue, number of guests, food and beverage packages, style and decor, flowers, entertainment and all the extras. We tailor make weddings so you only pay for what you choose and not an off the shelf pack
Our weddings abroad expert
With over 25 years experience in the wedding industry, Alison has considerable knowledge of the top wedding destinations overseas, researching and experiencing many different locations, so you can discover the perfect location for your wedding abroad.Ask Alison for recommendations