What Our Couples Love
- Wedding filming
- Audio Visual
Frequently asked questions
How far are you willing to travel?
Up to 50 Radius of Reading Berkshire
Do you charge travel costs?
Depend on over 50 mile radius of Reading
Can we choose the music on our wedding video?
How long will our wedding video be?
Typically around 1 hour and 45 Minutes
Do you offer drone videography?
How many people will be filming on the day?
Will we get the speeches and ceremony videos in full?
How long will I have to wait for my wedding video?
Typically two Weeks
About Posterity Video Productions
Stunning coverage of your wedding day filmed naturally and unobtrusively to produce a beautiful, captivating wedding film you will love, and want to watch again and again! Look at my many customer testimonials - I want you to be as happy as they are!
Wedding video company covering Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, including Reading, Windsor, Slough, Egham, Maidenhead, Guildford, Wokingham, Newbury, Farnham, Basingstoke, Abingdon, Oxford, Marlow, Henley and surrounding areas.
A wedding film allows you to see parts of the day that would otherwise be missed - for example, the bride doesn't normally see the guests as they arrive in happy anticipation... virtually nobody sees the bridal party arrive. With a wedding film these aspects come to life as a permanent memory for you to cherish.
By choosing the Full Day Package you’ll ensure that almost every part of your special day is captured on film - from a couple of hours before it starts up to the dancing in the evening.
• Your bridal party’s final preparations
• Your guests arriving
• Your Bridal Party’s arrival and their walk up the aisle
• Your Wedding Ceremony
• Your procession out and being driven away to your reception
• Your guests mingling and enjoying your day
• You enjoying chatting with your guests and having your photos taken
• All of the key moments such as the ‘clapping-in’ of the Bride and Groom at the Wedding Breakfast, the cake-cutting, confetti-throwing, bouquet-tossing etc.
• Your speeches
• Personal messages of ‘Good luck and congratulations’ from your key guests.
• Your First Dance
• General dancing scenes as the evening advances
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
All packages include three copies of the professionally edited DVD