If you're looking for a fun and relaxed, exclusive-use venue, Hodsock Priory is ideal. We have a unique history, stylish setting, seasonally planted formal gardens, and we offer you a warm welcome and our trusted advice to help you plan your wedding.
We have an unrivalled reputation as a romantic stately home wedding venue, with a unique Tudor gatehouse that will give you and your guests the feeling they are arriving at a very special place.
Our breathtaking home is steeped in history and four English kings have stayed on the Estate. Its rural secluded splendour with added touches of luxury appeals to all brides and grooms to be.
We have five reception rooms and can comfortably accommodate 120 day guests and 250 at night. The beautiful gardens that surround the Priory offer a picture perfect backdrop for photos and that sense of privacy and grandeur. And we only offer Hodsock to one couple per day so you will have exclusive use.
The bridal/honeymoon suite boasts a sumptuous four poster bed piled high with cushions and soft furnishings. Along with the roll top bath and separate rainfall shower, we’ve included a wedding dress wardrobe. It’s a truly gorgeous suite commanding outstanding views over the Estate.
Hodsock’s award winning service is at the heart of our offer, quite simply we’ll do all we can to make your day magical. Our menus are sophisticated yet affordable and enhancements to our packages make every part of your event unique.
Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering or a three-day wedding house party celebration, let Hodsock be the inspiration for your cherished day. Call our amazing Wedding Planner Lynda Pepper on 01909 591 204 to arrange a viewing.
What brides love about us
- Award winning personal service
- Fairytale setting with unique heritage
- Famed for Snowdrops and Bluebells
- 5* B&B guest apartments, each with kitchenettes
- Flowers included with all wedding packages, including bouquets and buttonholes
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake included with all wedding packages
- Seasonal weddings throughout the year
- Three day wedding experience option
- Flexible payment options available
- 14 day 'Save the Date' option, with no obligation or deposit to pay
- Seasonal Special Offers available each month (subject to availability)
- Food, Fizz and Finishing touches included - from table plans and croquet to fire pits and sparklers
Type of Ceremony
- Civil ceremony license
- Humanist / Celebrant weddings
- Receptions Only
- Country House
- Boutique hotel
- Stately home
- Less than 50 guests
- 50 to 80 guests
- 80 to 120 guests
- 120 to 200 guests
- More than 200 guests
- Inhouse Caterers
- Outside Caterers
- Preferred Caterers
- BBQ & Hog Roasts
- Exclusive use
- One wedding per day
- Bridal suite
- Guest rooms
- Marquee space
- Licensed bar
- Dance floor
- Live music permitted
- Discos permitted
- Wedding coordinator
- Onsite car parking
- Wedding packages
- Bespoke weddings