Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
1 to 9 guests
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Historic House and Gardens (Walled Garden, Rose Garden, Pleasure Garden)
- Licensed for Ceremonies, And option to do Receptions Only
- The Only Country House Venue in the UK with a Seaview
- Arrive in Style, on our Land Train!
- Cottage on Site for Bride & Groom
- Stunning Gardens, to create Amazing Wedding Photography
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
Yes and No. Sewerby Hall is an attraction, but the area you have hired, is exclusive. On your wedding day The Orangery is exclusively yours.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Yes, in the Orangery
Can we have the wedding ceremony outdoors?
Unfortunately not at the moment.
Is confetti allowed?
We are trying to go natural, so natural petals are preferred.
Is there a honeymoon or bridal suite?
We have three cottages on site, which can be considered if they are available. Booking in advance is advised.
About Sewerby Hall
19th century glass conservatory at Sewerby Hall and Gardens available as your wedding venue, licensed for ceremonies. Our historic estate has award winning gardens, perfect for your wedding photography here in Bridlington.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 70 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.