Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Weddings During COVID
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Exclusive-use venue
- Front of House/MC throughout
- Award winning bespoke catering from Morgans
- Luxury barn wedding venue
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Redbrick barn
- Timbered barn
- Licensed bar & snug area
- Vintage Rolls Royce car hire
- New for Spring 2018 will be a gorgeous luxury self-contained Bridal Apartment for overnight accommodation for our couples in the Farmhouse
Special Guides for Brides offers
Redhouse Barn wedding deal
*REDHOUSE BARN 'MICRO' WEDDINGS*
Available from now till April 2021
Redhouse Barn is offering a range of Micro Weddings from now till April 2021 whilst current restrictions apply. *
1. 'Drive in/Dine Out' Micro Wedding - for those couples who want to keep it simple and do their own thing, but still want a beautiful space to marry, have a few pictures and a reception drink.
Providing your own free corkage Bubbly before leaving with Morgans 'Celebration Dine-In' set menu take-out meals with Chef's instructions for just the two of you or treat all your guests to enjoy at home with some wedding cake!
£30/head for a three course meal 'Dine-In' to enjoy at home, plus venue hire at £275/hour (Monday to Thursdays) and £295/hour (Friday & Saturdays).
2. Micro Wedding - your wedding ceremony followed by reception drinks with free corkage on your Bubbly. Morgans will provide dips
and crudités during photos followed by a three course menu at Redhouse Barn for £84/head including VAT plus venue hire £275/hour (Monday to Thursdays) to £295/hour (Friday & Saturdays). Minimum catering spend applies if less than 15 guests.
3. Luxury Micro Wedding - your wedding ceremony followed by reception drinks with free corkage on your Bubbly during photos, but this time Morgans will produce a 'six course' menu to spoil your guests at £96/head including VAT plus venue hire at £275/hour (Monday to Thursday) and £295/hour (Fridays & Saturdays).
Minimum catering spend applies if less than 15 guests.
Terms and conditions
*Ts & Cs Apply, Subject to availability
Exclusions are 22 December 2020 to 5th January 2021
The cost of your Civil Ceremony or Church service is not included.
About Redhouse Barn
Redhouse Barn is uniquely beautiful, providing a mix of contemporary style with traditional values set in 5 acres of beautiful Worcestershire countryside. Wedding reception venue licenced for weddings in our beautifully restored barn.
• 18th Century Brick Barn licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies for up to 105 guests. The main Timber Barn is licensed for up to 160 guests for larger weddings.
• Magnificent, light and elegant Timbered Barn for receptions from 60 to 160 seated guests, with evening parties from 100 to 200+
•Multi-Award winning caterers and service provided by Morgans - National Food Awards Winners 'Best Caterer' and National Wedding Industry Awards 'Best Caterer'. We are proud to have one of the best catering teams in the country at Redhouse Barn. You can be assured of a totally bespoke and personal service without any food or wine 'packages'
• Contemporary Lounge Bar and reception area with comfortable sofas and cosy wood burning stove for your guests to relax and enjoy themselves
• Fully integrated Bose sound/PA/media system with screen/projector; special effects computerised lighting/laser and haze machines with LED colour-changing dance floor for the most amazing party to celebrate your wedding
• Glamorous Bridal Room to get ready and use throughout the day
• Beautiful Courtyard and play lawn for a drinks reception or barbecue
• 5 acres of Grounds and Gardens with Koi ponds - the perfect backdrop for all your wedding photography or to have some fun from fireworks to laser shoots!
•Front of House/MC throughout the entire wedding to ensure the day runs smoothly and is totally stress-free