Free WeddingPlan insurance for your wedding if you book this venue. Bronze cover worth £19.45
Your initial contact must be made through Guides for Brides. Terms & conditions
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Brides Love
- "Stunning Grounds and House "
- "The staff were amazing would highly recommend "
- "Well organised, food was lovely."
- "Everything about the day was first class "
- " Absolutely perfect, we couldn't have asked for anything more "
- "All the staff we so helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them."
Dumbleton Hall Hotel wedding deal
Guides For Brides Special Offer - 10% off your chosen package!
Dumbleton Hall are proud to be able to offer a wide range of Wedding Packages that are tailored to you.
We offer our intimate packages for up to 30 guests in our Shire Room, 2 different levels of packages in our Oak Room Weddings for between 30 and 100 guests, as well as our Exclusive Use package which means the whole hotel including the 37 bedrooms are just yours! In addition to this we have late availability offers and occasional cancellation deals.
Dumbleton Hall would like to offer our 'Guides for Brides' Brides and Grooms a fantastic 10% off ANY package that you choose. Simply reference Guides for Brides when you make your provisional booking with us and we will do the rest!
Terms and conditions
This offer is exclusively for Guides for Brides enquiries on available dates only. The offer must be referred to at the point of making your provisional booking with us if not before!
About Dumbleton Hall Hotel
A warm welcome awaits at our stunning 19th century manor house, with beautiful paneled Oak Room in the traditional English village location. Set in 19 acres of magnificent Cotswold landscape, with 37 bedrooms and easy access to the M5 motorway
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies or should you prefer a religious ceremony there is a friendly parish church at the bottom of our long sweeping driveway. From intimate weddings to weddings of up to 100 guests, Dumbleton Hall prides itself on our flexible approach and personal touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reception drinks can be enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the lake bursting with wildlife including our famous black swans, or on those cold winter days the cosy Reception area with a roaring log fire.
Celebrate the rest of your day with a delicious 3 course meal for up to 100 guests and an evening party for up to 200 guests wih a band or disco of your choice.
The only way to really experience the character and splendour of the Hotel is to visit, the wedding team are looking forward to meeting you and discussing all your ideas for your dream day.
"Our wedding at Dumbleton Hall was just amazing"
• Classical, charming, elegant, magnificent, historic and above all friendly and welcoming Manor House
• Civil ceremonies for a maximum of 100 guests or a traditional village church ceremony
• Excellent food and service with extensive and flexible menu choices to suit all dietary requirements
• Dedicated and experienced wedding team to help with the planning all the way through to the end of your special day
• Packages to suit and special offers available
• Complimentary Bridal room and preferential bedroom rates for your guests
Guests for a ceremony: 100
Guests sit down meal: 0 - 100
Guests buffet / cocktails: 200
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Price range: £3,750 - £18,150Venue Hire (including Civil Ceremony) Experienced Wedding Co-Ordinator Manager acting as Master of Ceremonies Complimentary dinner for Bride & Groom White Chair Cover & Colour Organza Bow White Table Linen Drinks Package Set 3 Course Wedding Breakf