Top choices for your area
Based on your county, venue type and budget you'll probably also want to send your enquiry to these venues too.
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
Marquee Site / Rent my Field
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Luxury clearspan marquee, for upto 200, with clear sides.
- Choose your preferred style of catering (eg Summer BBQ, Afternoon Tea, or Traditional 3 Course)
- Idyllic countryside location with Outdoor Cocktail Bar
- Partnered with exceptional suppliers
- Adjoining Spa Hotel
- Large Secure Grounds, On Site Car Parking
- Bridal Changing Room
- Family Friendly, On site Trampoline and Goal Posts
- Many Unique Features included in price eg Fairy lit trees, Fire Pits, Shepherd Hooks etc
- Bishop's Barn - Licensed Oak Beamed Converted Barn for Wedding Ceremony
About Bordesley Park
Bordesley Park Farm, offers exclusive use of this beautiful private family estate set in breathtaking countryside. The perfect venue with a luxury marquee for 200, converted ceremony barn for up to 125, and spacious grounds full of unique features.
Breathtaking venue, with amazing views for your perfect wedding in Worcestershire.
The Tudor Barn is licensed for wedding ceremonies for up to 125 guests. The smaller Dovecote can be used as a Bridal Preparation Room. Both have original features including Oak Beams.
The luxury marquee can accommodate 200 guests for a fabulous wedding breakfast. The marquee has been designed to make the most of our awe-inspiring views.
New for 2016, as a quirky and modern alternative to the marquee we also have Bishop's Barn. Newly converted this stunning space can hold 60 day and 120 evening guests.
Bordesley Park Farm accommodates a magnificent 16th Century former Bishops House which provides the perfect back drop for your glorious wedding photographs.
Surrounding the house are formal gardens which gently merge into the open countryside beyond to provide a seamless rural backdrop for your wedding.
Looking for something everyone will talk about? Ask us about our:
Outdoor Cocktail Bar,
Traditional Princess Swing,
Shepherd Hook lined driveway;
Having seen us on the internet a recent visitor said ‘I knew Bordesley Park would be beautiful but this is breathtaking’.
We are within walking distance of a 3 hotels, therefore, guests needing accommodation should have no problem.
Viewings are by prior appointment only.