Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Prepare for the day with your nearest and dearest in the purpose-designed Cascade, complete with glorious views from the top of the house.
- Exchange vows in the romantic Blossom, a beautiful blank canvas to personalise within a character setting.
- Capture a breath-taking photo on the sweeping garden staircase before descending to the terrace, gardens and vineyards for your Champagne reception.
- A gourmet menu perfectly tailored to suit you, followed by your choice of extravagant evening food in an idyllic Cotswolds’ setting.
- Share your first dance in the contemporary glazed Orangery, framed by picturesque garden views.
- Enjoy your first night as newlyweds in The Pear Tree’s private honeymoon suite, Moonglow, with a balcony made for two.
The Pear Tree wedding deal
The Pear Tree Venue and Catering Offer
The Pear Tree is currently giving you the chance to save 10% on your venue hire fee. Simply book any available wedding date in 2020 and save money today!
The Pear Tree’s expert on-site catering team are currently offering a fantastic opportunity to save on 2020 wedding dates too.
The more guests you invite, the bigger the saving you make on all food and drink packages, with up to £45 off per guest!
To find out more about how you could save, give The Pear Tree a call on 01793 781270.
Terms and conditions
*Not available to previously confirmed bookings. Discount amount for food and drink offer is dependent on the number of confirmed daytime guests and is deducted from your final balance. Offer is inclusive of VAT.
About The Pear Tree
Steeped in history, The Pear Tree is at once an ode to times past and an ever-evolving verse. The heart of the village of Purton since the 16th-century, this private house is evolving to become the heart of your wedding too.
Once moved brick-by-brick to where it now stands, today The Pear Tree adds another chapter with the creation of a Cotswolds stone Orangery, breathtaking garden staircase and purpose-designed interiors.
Married with the existing vineyards, grounds and historic rooms, the house transforms into a Wiltshire wedding venue with an enchanting blend of old and new, 10 minutes from Swindon. Even your first step inside is filled with occasion, because the stone threshold was built to match St Paul’s Cathedral’s height above sea level.
Prepare for the day in Cascade, the dressing room, accessed from the wrap-around Atrium staircase – a great spot for group photographs later on. Exchange vows in the light and airy Blossom ceremony room, surrounded by flowers and flickering candles. Newly married, capture a photo at the top of the open-air staircase before descending to the gardens and vineyards. With a church spire, woodland and fields for your view, the garden terrace creates a picturesque backdrop year-round.
Continue your journey through the Pear Tree’s enchanting patchwork of spaces to the contemporary Orangery. With floor-to-ceiling windows framing garden views, dine and dance here, then escape to Moonglow, your Honeymoon Suite, as guests retire to their rooms.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on exclusive use venue hire