Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Venue dressing
- Full catering
- Full Bar
- Dedicated wedding team
- Master of ceremonies
- 7 acres of gardens for out-door celebrations and photography
- Buffet Breakfast provided for overnight guests
- In-house accommodation for up to 60 wedding guests
- Range of menus for the Wedding Breakfast
- Fabulous bridal suite
- Competitive wedding packages available
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
Yes all of our weddings are exclusive use.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Yes we are licenced and have a choice of two rooms for the ceremony.
Can we use our own caterers?
On some dates we allow catering but our policy is in house catering only.
From what time can we get access to decorate the venue?
If there is no wedding the day before then you can have access then, otherwise then from as early as you require on the day of the wedding.
What time does the reception need to finish?
Are there noise restrictions if we have a live band?
No we do not have noise restrictions
Is confetti allowed?
Are candles allowed?
Is there a honeymoon or bridal suite?
Yes and we offer this complimentary to all couples having their big day with us.
Is there accommodation on site?
Yes we have 25 bedrooms.
Is there additional accommodation nearby?
Yes there are other hotels local to us also.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Gray Manor Hotel wedding deal
Too in love to wait to set a wedding date!
• Exclusive use of the venue. This includes your own private wedding breakfast room, bar and dance area, as well as breakfast room the following morning for any guests staying over**
• Dedicated wedding coordinator – to help and guide you through the wedding planning process.
• Master of ceremonies – Our function manager to ensure the smooth running of the whole day, including the announcing of speeches, cutting of the cake etc
• Cake stand and knife
• A complimentary night stay in our luxurious bridal suite including double jacuzzi with spa tv, twin showers, and an 8ft round bed, for the bride and groom on the night of their wedding to include breakfast.
• Discounted room rates for guests
• An arrival drink per person - choose from our selection*
• 3 course wedding breakfast from our menu
• Half a bottle of house wine per person*
• 4 x additional double ensuite bedrooms
• Sparkling wine Toast drink*
• Light Evening catering – bacon and sausage baps
• Complimentary use of candelabra centre pieces and star curtains
• White table linen, napkins, glasses and crockery etc
* Upgrades available
Additional day adults - £59.00
Additional kids - £12.95
Additional evening guests – From £4.95 a head
Ceremony - £150
Terms and conditions
Avai;able for selected dates in 2021
About Gray Manor Hotel
Gray Manor is a brand new unique boutique wedding venue & hotel set in the heart of the countryside on the Hampshire/ Wiltshire border. If you’re looking for the perfect beautiful & romantic location for your big day, Gray Manor is the perfect.
Our team have a wealth of experience in the wedding industry.
With a full ceremony licence, you and your guests can arrive at the venue and relax and let us take care of the whole day for you.
Everyone from your wedding co-ordinator, who will assist you in the planning of your special day, to the chef who will create a menu to delight all of your guests, right down to the function manager who is on hand to run your day and make it more perfect then you ever thought possible, the whole team are here to make your day the most memorable of your lives.
Set in 5 acres of beautiful countryside and with a complete refurbishment throughout the venue, this is a truly special place to host your wedding reception.
We believe every wedding is special and unique and can help design a bespoke day, to make it a truly one off occasion, that yourself and all your guests will remember forever.
Because the wedding venue is new, we have some great opening offers and you will have the benefit of a perfect combination of a completely fresh beautiful setting, with a fully experienced team with vast knowledge of the wedding industry, all for an introductory price.