Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Golf buggy ride for unique photos
- Drinks reception on our Island
- Lake view ceremony room
- Various catering options
- Seasonal dishes
- friendly yet professional service
- Special rate from Hilton & Brooklands hotels
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
All the first floor and the Island can be used exclusively.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Can we have the wedding ceremony outdoors?
Do you charge corkage if we supply our own wine?
Can we use our own caterers?
No we do all the catering in-house
From what time can we get access to decorate the venue?
What time does the reception need to finish?
Are there noise restrictions if we have a live band?
Are fireworks allowed?
Is confetti allowed?
Are candles allowed?
Is there a honeymoon or bridal suite?
Is there accommodation on site?
No but we work with Hilton and Brooklands hotels and they will give you special rate.
Is there additional accommodation nearby?
Yes Hilton and Brooklands hotels
About Silvermere Inn on the Lake
Located within one of Surrey’s premiere 18 hole golf courses, with its warm and inviting atmosphere, Silvermere's Inn on the lake is a wonderful wedding venue in Surrey.
Stunning Silvermere lake is the perfect backdrop for your breathtaking photos.
Silvermere Inn on the Lake is an idyllic wedding venue, nestled on the water's edge of our stunning lake and set against a breaktaking backdrop, surrounded by one of Surrey's finest golf courses. Silvermere is a truly magical place to create memories on your special day!
Our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator, together with an experienced team of staff are constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations. They will strive to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly from the moment you arrive, until the end of your evening, all while taking care of the finer details. With ample parking and a convenient, easily accessible location Silvermere offers the best of both worlds-a romantic, picturesque loctaion with extensive facilities and bags of experience!
For a smoothly run wedding, let us take the stress out of your day!
- Beautiful settings for photography
- Rooms with private facilities for up to 200 guests
- Softly lit balcony and terrace facility with outstanding views across the Silvermere Lake
- Convenient access off the M25 and A3
- Fully licensed and stocked bar with a late license
- Extensive and exquisitely crafted menus for all tastes
- Wide selection of wines and drinks packages
- Licensed for Civil ceremonies and partnerships
- A host of additional services to give your wedding those extra special touches
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.