Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- 17 Acres of beautiful grounds
- 50 En-suite bedrooms
- Characteristic Edwardian Features
- Freshly refurbished
About Gorse Hill
Situated in 17 acres of Surrey countryside, Gorse Hill is a beautiful manor house with a quintessentially English charm, you couldn't ask for a more magical setting to celebrate your special day.
Our experienced team are on hand to guide you every step of the way, from our dedicated wedding co-ordinator and operations managers to our talented chefs.
Enjoy Champagne and canapes on the lawn, treat your guests to delicious lovingly prepared food and hand picked wines all before dancing the night away. With 50 individually appointed en suite bedrooms, a well-earned peaceful sleep is not far away!
Choose from all inclusive packages or discuss your requirements in detail to create a bespoke day.
Come along and see for yourself, give us a call to arrange a tour of the venue- we'd love to listen to your ideas!
Standard package includes;
- 1 Reception Drink
- 3 Course Wedding Breakfast with Tea & Coffee
- 1/2 Bottle of House Wine per person
- Jugs of Iced Tap Water
- A Glass of Prosecco for the toast
- All white linen, crockery, cutlery & glassware
- Use of our Cake Knife & Stand
- White Chair Covers and Bows
- Dance floor for the evening
- Complimentary Honeymoon Suite on the wedding night
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Events Manager & Wedding Coordinator to assist in the planning and running of the day