Coltsford Mill is a waterside barn wedding venue set in the valley of the River Eden. The barn overlooks cascades and waterfalls and is surrounded by an area of lush, natural beauty. It is a beautiful lakeside setting with lovely, rural views.
*Stylish Waterside Barn
* Surrey Location, half an hour from London
* Classic country Barn Wedding
* 12 Acres of Beautiful countryside
* 2 Stunning Lakes and flowing cascades fed by river Eden
* Dedicated family run team
* unique venue
* Fine dinning experience for your Guests
* Hands on with wedding planning and wedding day preparation
* Charming Bridal Cottage - home from home on the day ( plenty of space for your bridal party to
relax and enjoy the morning before the wedding and evening of your wedding day, along with
overnight accommodation for the newlyweds.
* Licensed for civil wedding and partnership ceremonies for up to 150 guests
* Up to 150 guests can be seated for dining
*Stylish licensed bar and lounge area with comfortable chairs
*Terrace for a drinks reception, barbecue or hog roast
*Mill room unique setting for your civil ceremony or partnership and is licensed for up to 95,stunning
backdrop of an original 17th Century Mill.
*Larger wedding parties ,our contemporary Watermill Barn is licensed for civil ceremonies and partnerships and can accommodate up to 150.
*Watermill Barn can seat 150 guests for dinning & up to 200 guests for your evening reception.
*Huge range of fantastic dining packages
*Panoramic windows and doors overlooking
*Stunning terrace for reception on our fully covered terrace, overlooking the ornamental gardens
*Twinkle lights in a gazebo
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.