Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Exclusive Use Wedding Barn
- The Oak Barn dining and Dancing barn.
- The Sty, a fully licensed and stocked bar
- The Old Dairy Barn 17th Century oak Ceremony Barn
- The Stables Bridal / Groom preparation suite 2020
- The Hay store Fully catered kitchens
- In house Wedding Coordinator
- Full renewable energy and carbon neutral waste.
- Wedding Venue of the Year Winner 2019/20
- Terraced gardens and seating
- Panoramic views
About Coton House Farm
A Luxury Barn Wedding Venue in Lichfield Staffordshire.
Nestled in the heart of the Staffordshire Countryside. A fully licensed venue for ceremony and dining, a highly finished exclusive use Wedding venue with large terraces and gardens.
LTG Wedding Venue of the Year Winner 2019/20.
The beautiful, exclusive use oak wedding barn, The Oak Barn, gives bright, natural light across one side of the building onto oak beams and floor. In the evening subtle lighting creates a romantic, magical atmosphere. The interior of the barn has neutral decor to allow you to bring your own special theme, detail and creativity to the venue and personalise your very special day, suited equally from a shabby chic treatment to a traditional classical theme.
Begin your day
Outside leads onto a large terrace with fire pits and access to the garden and seated area with unobstructed views over acres of Staffordshire countryside. Coton House Farm provides an idyllic country setting for a relaxed, rustic wedding.
We offer you the finest of locally sourced food, all prepared and cooked here on site in our kitchens in the Hay Store. You will find the most amazing menus with all tastes and styles carefully selected and delivered to ensure your day is truly remarkable.
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening food.