Welsh Wedding Awards 'Romantic Venue of the Year' 2018
Hensol Castle has opened its doors for weddings. Situated on the Hensol Park Estate, close to The Vale Resort, this Castle Wedding Venue in South Wales is an ideal fairytale location.
Located just minutes from the M4, Hensol Castle is a unique wedding venue with ideal convenience and accessibility.
The Grade I listed Hensol Castle sits within a breathtaking estate and includes a 15 acre lake and serpentine pond. Steeped in history and opulence with turrets, gothic towers, sweeping staircases and original architecture, the Castle and its surrounding beauty inspires stunning photography and a romantic wedding day to remember.
Complimentary wedding venue services:
- Red carpet on arrival at the venue
- Personalised wedding menus & table plan
- Silver wedding cake stand and knife
- FREE bedroom for the bride & groom*
- FREE parking for 300+ cars
- Preferential accommodation rates for wedding guests
- FREE anniversary dinner
- FREE one month membership of our Health & Racquets Club
- FREE round of golf for the groom and three friends
- 20% discount at the Vale Spa for the month prior to your wedding
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.