Top choices for your area
Based on your county, venue type and budget you'll probably also want to send your enquiry to these venues too.
Type of Ceremony
Outside Caterers Permitted
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- I love the peace and beauty of the Priory The church is also beautiful
- Fantastic wedding venue! So much scope to have your perfect wedding here and Jeremy was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wish we could do it all again.
- The most incredible spot for our wedding- not enough superlatives to do it justice! We loved having the opportunity to create exactly what we wanted in such a wonderful setting
- We couldn't have asked for anything better- thank you for letting us use your beautiful venue. Everybody has raved about it since!
- The priory is a true hidden gem, almost all of our guests are from the area and none of them knew of its beauty!
- Our festival-themed wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to this AMAZING setting
About Ewenny Priory
This historic fortified Norman Priory in South Wales is available for hire as a Wedding Celebration and Event Venue. Wedding celebrants have exclusive access to the Priory grounds for the weekend of their wedding.
You obtain exclusive access to the grounds of Ewenny Priory onto which you can configure what you need for the wedding celebration – Marquee/Tipi/Yurt etc, toilets, catering, music etc. The venue comes equipped with water and a 3 phase electricity supply (so no need to hire a generator). The site can accommodate a marquee of any size accommodating up to 350 guests.
Ewenny Priory provides a lovely setting for a Wedding Celebration whether you decide to get married in Ewenny Church or elsewhere. The event does not have a licence to perform the wedding ceremony (only the Church which is Anglican/Church in Wales). However we do blessings (either in the Monastic end of the church or outside).