Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Brides Love
- Newly Refurbished Function Rooms
- Exclusive Wedding Use
- Summer and Winter Wedding Package
- Licenced for Ceremonies and Blessings
- Ceremonies indoors and outdoors
- Refurbished accommodation
- Leisure Club and Beauty Salon
- 135 bedrooms on site with 34 boutique style bedrooms in the main house
- Delicious food created by our own brigade of chefs
- Complimentary Food and Wine tasting for the happy couple
- Award winning designer bar
- Award winning Wedding venue
- Packages to suit individuals budget and requirements
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
- A complete solution
- Set within a 3,000 acre estate
About Eynsham Hall
Eynsham Hall is a magnificent grade II listed mansion located in North Leigh, Witney Oxfordshire, just a few miles from the centre of Oxford and the Cotswolds. Eynsham Hall is ideal for your Civil Ceremony and is a fantastic wedding reception venue.
Historic Eynsham Hall is a magnificent Grade II listed mansion set in the heart of a 3,000 acre estate in North Leigh, near Witney in Oxfordshire. A grand driveway leads to the impressive Jacobean-style mansion and the ornate terrace gardens provide the perfect backdrop for wedding photographs.
There are a variety of reception rooms to choose from with beautiful period features and oak carvings. All the rooms are on a grand scale and boast much character and individuality. The beautiful Green Room, with ornate plaster ceiling and large stone picture windows with views of the gardens, can seat up to 100 guests. For larger parties, additional guests are seated in the Library and Red Room. A variety of packages are available, tailored to suit specific requirements.
We have a dedicated wedding specialist who takes care of all the details. The venue is licensed for civil ceremonies and has ample accommodation for your guests. Marquees can be arranged on the lawn for summer weddings in an idyllic country setting.
Eynsham Hall also has two newly refurbished public reception rooms; the Main Lounge and The Gun Room bar retain their original features but a contemporary twist has been added with elegant modern furnishing.
Eynsham Hall can cater for smaller weddings of around 40 guests up to larger reception for 150 guests. In the evening the venue can cater for buffets for up to 200 guests.
Guests for a ceremony: 120
Guests sit down meal: 2 - 150
Guests buffet / cocktails: 200
Price£ ££ £££ ££££
Price range: £5,000 - £20,000Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.