Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Red Carpet on Arrival
- Dedicated Wedding Team
- Fantastic Photo Opportunities in the Park
- Quality Service and Food cooked on the premises
About Rufford Abbey
During all seasons, Rufford Abbey, located in Nottinghamshire, is a beautiful country park. The 12th century ruins, parkland, woods, formal gardens and lake offer the chance to take spectacular photographs.
Located in Rufford Abbey Country Park, the Talbot Suite if a beautiful historic venue. Comfortably seating 150 guests for a civil ceremony and 80 guests for a wedding breakfast, the venue is located on the first floor, accessible via stairs or lift.
The venue holds a civil ceremony licence meaning you can relax, enjoy and spend the whole of your special day in one. We have tailored our wedding packages to cater for every budget and style, whilst still including everything needed to begin building each piece of your dream day. Choose from:
- Our Platinum Package (£7,000) including everything you could imagine, available on Saturdays from April to September and on Bank Holidays
- Our Gold Package (£5,500) is a treat, for Saturdays during April to September (excluding bank holidays) The same package is available on Fridays and Sunday (April to September) for £4,500
- Check out our weekday (£3,500) package (Monday to Thursday during April to September, excluding Bank Holidays)
- And the same great package is only £3,000 seven days a week from October to March, excluding bank holidays.
To find out more about these packages please either request a brochure, contact us by phone/email or follow the link to our website. We would be more than happy to hear about your plans or of any questions you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us to book a viewing with one of our wedding coordinators.
All photography by John Price Photography.