Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
What Our Couples Love
- Exquisite 16th-century home in Norfolk, with exclusive access to the expansive and romantic gardens and historic buildings on your wedding day
- Medieval church on-site is licensed for ceremonies and is ideal for traditional weddings, seating 90 guests
- The Orangery and The Long Room are also licensed and can seat up to 50 and 140 guests
- The Great Barn accommodates up to 220 guests with space for live entertainment
- Unique Norfolk Venues offers a great range of delicious and seasonal food and drink, which can be tailored to your needs
- Just eight miles from Norwich, which has direct links to London
Oxnead Hall wedding deal
Oxnead Hall - Midweek Offer
Oxnead Hall is giving you a fantastic opportunity to save up to £1500 when you choose a midweek wedding at this breathtaking venue. Act quickly and you can make sure you secure your perfect date and the best saving.
Save £1500 on the venue fee when you book before 30th June
Save £1000 on the venue fee when you book before 31st July
Save £500 on the venue fee when you book before 31st August
Call 01485 500292 to find out more and book your dream wedding date today.
Terms and conditions
*Offers not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date
About Oxnead Hall
Say your wedding vows in a medieval church in the grounds of a Grade II* listed home situated in the stunning Norfolk countryside.
Enjoy Champagne and canapes overlooking the lake, with romantic formal gardens, and celebrate with your friends and family in the barn, restored using timber from the original 16th-century estate. At the award-winning Oxnead Hall, you’ll find the perfect mix of heritage, romance, space and seclusion to make your wedding day dreams come true.
The impressive Hall and gardens are largely as they were in 1600; think boxy hedges, mazes of shrubbery, gravel paths leading to statement water features and plush plants lining the edge of Oxnead Hall’s very own lake. This remarkable setting recently picked up ‘Wedding Venue Of the Year’ at the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Awards 2017, providing further proof of just how special this stunning hall and barn really is.
Beside the formal gardens and in front of sprawling woodland is St Michael’s Church, perfect for a traditional ceremony. Alternatively, explore a little further and you’ll find The Orangery. The light is just right in here for professional photographs, much like in The Great Barn a short walk away. Ideal for a vibrant reception party, The Barn is grand and spacious, allowing you to put your stamp on it. Hire live entertainment, enjoy a sit-down dinner and toast the speeches here, with The Long Room next door available for a relaxing escape.
When the night draws to a close, climb the stairs to your bridal suite furnished with a grand four-poster bed. Your guests can enjoy an equally impressive stay on site.