Say your wedding vows in a medieval church in the grounds of a Grade II* listed home situated in the stunning Norfolk countryside.
Enjoy Champagne and canapes overlooking the lake, with romantic formal gardens, and celebrate with your friends and family in the barn, restored using timber from the original 16th-century estate. At the award-winning Oxnead Hall, you’ll find the perfect mix of heritage, romance, space and seclusion to make your wedding day dreams come true.
The impressive Hall and gardens are largely as they were in 1600; think boxy hedges, mazes of shrubbery, gravel paths leading to statement water features and plush plants lining the edge of Oxnead Hall’s very own lake. This remarkable setting recently picked up ‘Wedding Venue Of the Year’ at the Eastern Daily Press Wedding Awards 2017, providing further proof of just how special this stunning hall and barn really is.
Beside the formal gardens and in front of sprawling woodland is St Michael’s Church, perfect for a traditional ceremony. Alternatively, explore a little further and you’ll find The Orangery. The light is just right in here for professional photographs, much like in The Great Barn a short walk away. Ideal for a vibrant reception party, The Barn is grand and spacious, allowing you to put your stamp on it. Hire live entertainment, enjoy a sit-down dinner and toast the speeches here, with The Long Room next door available for a relaxing escape.
When the night draws to a close, climb the stairs to your bridal suite furnished with a grand four-poster bed. Your guests can enjoy an equally impressive stay on site.
What brides love about us
- Exquisite 16th-century home in Norfolk, with exclusive access to the expansive and romantic gardens and historic buildings on your wedding day
- Medieval church on-site is licensed for ceremonies and is ideal for traditional weddings, seating 90 guests
- The Orangery and The Long Room are also licensed and can seat up to 50 and 140 guests
- The Great Barn accommodates up to 220 guests with space for live entertainment
- Unique Norfolk Venues offers a great range of delicious and seasonal food and drink, which can be tailored to your needs
- Just eight miles from Norwich, which has direct links to London
Type of Ceremony
- Civil ceremony license
- Country House
- 50 to 80 guests
- 80 to 120 guests
- 120 to 200 guests
- Inhouse Caterers
- Exclusive use
- One wedding per day
- Bridal suite
- Guest rooms
- Licensed bar
- Live music permitted
- Discos permitted
- Wedding coordinator
Oxnead Hall wedding deal
Celebrate your wedding day at Oxnead Hall and make a fantastic saving too! Book any remaining date in 2018 and take £1,000 off the venue fee.
To find out more about this amazing offer or see if your perfect date is available, call 01485 500292.
Terms and conditions
* Not available to previously confirmed bookings or transfers of date.
Review Oxnead Hall
There are currently no reviews for this business.