Weddings at Nonsuch Mansion
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Brides Love
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- Exclusive Venue Hire
- Wedding Planning & Advice throughout
- 300 Acres of Parkland to create your memorable wedding images
- Live music license
- Lots of onsite parking
- The exclusive hire is from midday till midnight but we're happy to extend our late licence if you'd like to carry on parting until the early hours.
- We can fit 120 for a seated dinner and up to 200 people standing
About Nonsuch Mansion
Nonsuch Mansion is completely exclusive This not only means that yours will be the only wedding taking place at the spectacular mansion, but you will also enjoy the undivided attention of our expert wedding team.
There is no such venue as Nonsuch Mansion, with a history dating back to Henry VIII we specialise in unforgettable weddings.
We have a completely unique approach to planning a wedding; one that is flexible, bespoke, stress free and offers dedicated wedding planning throughout.
We are licensed to hold civil ceremonies for up to 120 people. Alternatively, we are happy to recommend one of our lovely local churches which are just a short distance away from the mansion.
Food is our passion!!! We’re owned by Bovingdons Catering so your wedding breakfast is in the very safe hands of our Michelin trained chefs. Each dish is created using the finest seasonal ingredients to produce the most exquisite dishes.
We can fit 120 for a seated dinner and up to 200 people standing.
Do give us a call or email to receive one of our brochures, which includes an idea of timings for the day, delicious menus and flexible costings.