Prestwold Hall is a Grade I listed stately home in the heart of Leicestershire Wolds offering you a beautiful and romantic setting for your wedding day.
At Prestwold Hall, we have three elegant locations to say I do – in our library, outside in our formal gardens or in our Church located just 100 yards from our front door. Whichever you decide to choose, the elegant rooms and rose garden will provide a distinctive backdrop to your wedding. You will also have free reign of Head Chef, Marcus Lockwood’s culinary expertise to help create the daytime menu you most desire, whether entirely of your own design, or from the carefully curated menu selections.
• Wedding dressing room available for early access on your wedding day
• Prestwold can accommodate up to 140 people for wedding breakfasts and ceremonies
• Choose between two beautiful locations for indoor or outdoor ceremonies
• Religious ceremonies available in our beautiful 13th century church, just 100 yards from the house
• Ten beautiful bedrooms available on the evening of your wedding
• Three new wedding packages available from June 2020
At Prestwold Hall you can design your own day completely to your liking. For couples looking for to work with some of the midlands best and most trusted suppliers we are excited to launch our three new wedding packages in 2020. with unlimited number of dates for couples who wish to celebrate in luxury over a multiple days.