Cancel or postpone at any time and get your deposit back in full. No quibbles.read more...
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
1 to 9 guests
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
Booking With Confidence
What Our Couples Love
- Secret planning website
- All the props in our Prop Shed are included in our hire fee - so you don’t have to buy or hire any unnecessary décor (or face the hassle of selling it on Ebay afterwards)…
- Wedding House (sleeps up to 12 people) with large lounge for you to get ready in (lake, woodland, mature gardens, tennis court)
- Wedding Car to transport you from the Wedding House to the farm
- EVERYTHING included in the hire price: tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and much more
- Unique guest experience – bow tie-wearing Llamas and alpacas and flat cap-wearing donkeys will mingle with your guests for selfies!
- Tipi with fire bowl which acts as a chill-out zone and a great area for catching up with relatives
- Fire pit for toasting marshmallows and chestnuts with cosy blankets to snuggle up
- Go-carts and ride-on’s for the kids as well as puppet shows and Peppa Pig
- 2 licensed locations (Wedding Barn and Wedding Pavilion)
- Wood burning pizza oven and hog roast
- Our own family butchers (Whiteheads) – guaranteeing the quality of meat
- We grow our own edible flowers to make your food presentation amazing
- Pimp Your Prosecco / Magic Drinks Cupboard
- Tequila ammo-box for tequila shots
- Lancashire Brew Station – where guests help themselves to tea and coffee
- Stunning cheese wedding cakes full of fruit and edible flowe
- Self serve beer station
- Lancashire Brew Station
Special Guides for Brides offers
The Wellbeing Farm Ltd wedding deal
Wellbeing Whirlwind Wedding - We've bundled the best of our wedding offers together to bring you this special package - bang on trend for 2020 dates.
Our Wellbeing Whirlwind Wedding package is based on 60-day guests and 100 evening guests.
- Exclusive hire of our award-winning venue
- Romantic wedding ceremony with all our props
- Welcome drinks (fruit punch or corona)
- An amazing wedding feast based around the on-trend concept of grazing boards
- Two glasses of wine per person or a beer bucket per table
- Tea / coffee served from our Lancashire Brew Station
- Prosecco toast
- Evening pizzas
- Popcorn station
- Llama, Alpaca and Donkey photo opportunities
- Use of our Prop Shed to decorate the venue according to your taste
- Use of all our garden games and photo opportunities
Our all-inclusive packages are:
Monday to Wednesday £5,500
Terms and conditions
To take up this fabulous offer, please call 01204 852113
Additional Day Guests will be charged at (£7.00 per person actual cost)
Additional Evening Guests will be charged at (£25.00 per person actual cost)
Only available on selected dates in 2020 only. Cannot be used in
addition to any other deals/offers.
About The Wellbeing Farm Ltd
The Wellbeing Farm is an authentic countryside venue in the West Pennines of Lancashire, near Bolton. We’re the North West Countryside Wedding Venue of the Year (2019) for our unique weddings that involve bow-tie wearing llamas, alpacas and donkeys!
At The Wellbeing Farm, we know that wedding planning can be stressful. That’s why we’ve created a unique wedding venue that specialises in delivering stress-free, fun, and personalised weddings. How do we do this, you ask?
Through a structured programme of meetings with our award-winning venue co-ordinators (Events Team of the Year 2020), who are with you on your journey, all the way to your wedding day. If you ever need to speak, we’re only a phone call away.
You’ll have exclusive use of our countryside farm on your wedding day in the picturesque West Pennine Moors. What sort of farm would we be if we didn’t have animals? We share the farm with our friendly llamas, alpacas, and donkeys! There are two places to get married at the farm, our wedding barn, and our outdoor wedding pavilion, each seating 180 guests, or 300 standing guests. Plus we now have a smaller space for intimate/micro weddings.
All food is sourced locally, we even grow edible flowers on the farm! We have a range of food options, from party-style food to formal affairs. There are three bars at the farm, all stocked with a massive range of draughts, soft drinks, and spirits, we even have prosecco on tap!
All power on the farm is generated from our wind turbine, we’ve banned single-use plastics, and our food waste goes into compost.
We have a tipi with a smokeless fire, a fire pit for roasting marshmallows, a range of garden games, and two wedding accomodations and a llama-themed photo booth!
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Based on a typical wedding reception for 80 guests, including venue hire, wedding breakfast, drinks package and evening buffet.