Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Secret planning website
- All the props in our Prop Shed are included in our hire fee - so you don’t have to buy or hire any unnecessary décor (or face the hassle of selling it on Ebay afterwards)…
- Wedding House (sleeps up to 12 people) with large lounge for you to get ready in (lake, woodland, mature gardens, tennis court)
- Wedding Car to transport you from the Wedding House to the farm
- EVERYTHING included in the hire price: tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and much more
- Unique guest experience – bow tie-wearing Llamas and alpacas and flat cap-wearing donkeys will mingle with your guests for selfies!
- Tipi with fire bowl which acts as a chill-out zone and a great area for catching up with relatives
- Fire pit for toasting marshmallows and chestnuts with cosy blankets to snuggle up
- Go-carts and ride-on’s for the kids as well as puppet shows and Peppa Pig
- 2 licensed locations (Wedding Barn and Wedding Pavilion)
- Wood burning pizza oven and hog roast
- Our own family butchers (Whiteheads) – guaranteeing the quality of meat
- We grow our own edible flowers to make your food presentation amazing
- Pimp Your Prosecco / Magic Drinks Cupboard
- Tequila ammo-box for tequila shots
- Lancashire Brew Station – where guests help themselves to tea and coffee
- Stunning cheese wedding cakes full of fruit and edible flowe
- Self serve beer station
- Lancashire Brew Station
The Wellbeing Farm Ltd wedding deal
2018 Wedding Free Drinks Package
A free drinks package worth £2000 (based on a wedding with 70 guests) for all new bookings for 2019 weddings.
Terms and conditions
For new weddings booked for 2019
About The Wellbeing Farm Ltd
The Wellbeing Farm is an authentic countryside venue in the West Pennines of Lancashire, near Bolton. We’re the North West Countryside Wedding Venue of the Year (2019) for our unique weddings that involve bow-tie wearing llamas, alpacas and donkeys!
At The Wellbeing Farm we know that wedding planning can be stressful. That’s why we’ve created a unique wedding venue that specialises in delivering stress-free, fun, and personalised weddings. How do we do this, you ask?
Through a structured programme of meetings with our friendly venue co-ordinators, who are with you on your journey, all the way to your wedding day. If you ever need to speak, we’re only a phone call away.
You’ll have exclusive use of our countryside farm on your wedding day in the picturesque West Pennine Moors. What sort of farm would we be if we didn’t have animals? We share the farm with our friendly llamas, alpacas, and donkeys! There are two places to get married at the farm, our wedding barn, and our outdoor wedding pavilion, each seating 180 guests, or 300 standing guests. Plus, coming this year, we have a smaller space coming for intimate weddings.
All food is sourced locally, we even grow edible flowers on the farm! We have a range of food options, from party-style food to formal affairs. There’s three bars at the farm, all stocked with a massive range of draughts, soft drinks, and spirits, we even have prosecco on tap!
All power on the farm is generated from our wind turbine, we’ve banned single use plastics, and our food waste goes into compost.
We have a tipi with a smokeless fire, a fire pit for roasting marshmallows, a range of garden games, and two wedding houses and a llama-themed photo booth!