Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony licensed
Humanist / Celebrant weddings
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Sitting on the banks of the river
- Incredible architecture and elegant interiors
- Make sure your day is as perfect as you imagined
- 18 meticulously designed rooms
Frequently asked questions
Can we have exclusive use of the venue?
Exclusive use of the venue is available, please speak to our wedding team if you are interested.
Are you licenced for civil ceremonies?
Yes - Our beautiful, light-flooded party room is fully licenced to hold your ceremony.
Can we have the wedding ceremony outdoors?
Unfortunately we can not currently host outdoor weddings.
Do you charge corkage if we supply our own wine?
We do not allow outside alcohol to be brought into the venue, although if you have any specific requests we can work with you to source these.
Can we use our own caterers?
We have an in house team of highly skilled chefs that use the freshest local produce and therefore we do not allow outside caterers.
Are there noise restrictions if we have a live band?
The venue is equipped with a sound limiter.
Are fireworks allowed?
Unfortunately due to our rural location, surrounded by farmland, we do not permit fireworks.
Is confetti allowed?
Yes - we just ask that it is biodegradable.
Is there a honeymoon or bridal suite?
Yes - we reserve our best suite for the newlyweds.
Is there accommodation on site?
Yes - we have 18 individually decorated bedrooms.
Is there additional accommodation nearby?
Yes - please speak to our wedding team about this.
Special Guides for Brides offers
Mitton Hall wedding deal
Winter Wedding Package
It's not too late to 'Say I Do' in 2022...
Our Winter Wedding package is available for all remaining dates from October 2022 - to February 2023.
- Mitton Hall Function Manager to run your day
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- Candelabras with mirror plates and tea lights for your table centres
- A glass of prosecco or bottle of Peroni for your drinks reception
- 3 course wedding breakfast, plus tea & coffee
- Half a bottle of house wine per guest during your wedding breakfast
- A glass of prosecco to toast the happy couple
- Bacon & sausage barms for your evening supper
- Private licenced bar until 12:30am
- Our honeymoon suite complimentary on the night of your wedding
£5,500 (based on the same 60 guests throughout the day and evening)
Enquire now to find out more about this inclusive dream wedding package.
Terms and conditions
Offer applies to new enquiries only. This offer does not apply to existing bookings. For full T&Cs, please speak to our Wedding Coordinator.
About Mitton Hall
Historic yet contemporary, a combination that has given Mitton Hall a fantastic reputation as one of the best wedding venues in Lancashire.
With thoughtful touches everywhere and photo opportunities galore both inside and out.
- Licensed for civil ceremonies
- 165 seated wedding guests
- Up to 250 evening guests
- 18 beautiful bedrooms
- Stunning, customisable Party Room
- Private entrance and red carpet arrival
- High-quality local produce and ingredients
- Impeccable meals created by highly skilled chefs
- Taster evenings to help you choose your perfect wedding menu
- Stunning riverside terrace
- Magical architecture and design
- Magnificent views of the Ribble Ribble
- 18 Rooms, all impeccably decorated
- Each suite boasts its own unique theme and features
- Fantastic scenery
- Quiet and intimate setting
- In easy reach of M6, M61 & A59, plentiful free car parking
- Helicopter accessible