Set in 27 acres of stunning grounds, Fanhams Hall is a Grade II listed Jacobean mansion offering licensed outdoor and indoor civil ceremonies. With periodic features in the main house and a contemporary venue also we have something to suit everyone.
We believe your wedding should be as individual as you are so together we can create your dream wedding - our goal is to see your wedding day dreams fulfilled. Here at Fanhams Hall our dedicated team of professionals pull out all the stops to ensure we deliver the very best of everything. Our stunning country house venue in Ware plays host to civil wedding celebrations, offering indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships.
Our beautiful wedding venue is outstanding with warming open fires in winter, tumbling waterfalls in summer and beautiful private rooms with stunning features of the original Grade II listed Jacobean manor house all year round. With both formal gardens and rambling grounds, carved staircases and ornate fireplaces, there is a wealth of perfect picture opportunities to enjoy at our country house wedding venue.
• Seventy seven comfortably furnished bedrooms for your friends and family with preferential rates
• Stunning landscape Grade II listed gardens for memorable photographs and drinks receptions
• The grounds include a stunning Japanese garden complete with waterfalls and an ornamental Grade II listed Japanese tea house,
• Licensed for Civil Cermonies and Civil Partnerships for up to 130 guests including a Gazebo and Japanese Tea House outside
• Evening Receptions for up to 200 guests, with dance floor and private bar
• Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator, function manager and friendly waiting staff
• Mid week weddings available
Pricing info shown in the listing summary:
Choice of Prosecco, seasonal Bellini’s or Pimms - based on two drinks per person
Elderflower fizz and juices
Choice of a three-course wedding breakfast*
Half a bottle of house wine per guest
Tea, coffee and chocolate mints
Ridgeview English sparkling