Weddings at Lainston House, an Exclusive Hotel
Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
BBQ & Hog Roasts
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Honeymoon Suite Complimentary with Package
- Bridal Suite Available the evening before your wedding
- Choice of Barn or Manor house for wedding
- Falconry Experience at your drinks reception
- Inhouse toastmaster/dedicated weddings team
Lainston House, an Exclusive Hotel wedding deal
Welcome your guests into Lainston House in front of our roaring fire and celebrate your day in style. We cannot guarantee snow, but no matter the weather, Lainston House is the perfect backdrop.
• Drinks reception, wedding breakfast & evening reception room hire
• Two glasses of mulled wine per person for your drinks reception
• Selection of canapés for your drinks reception
• Three-course wedding breakfast
• Half a bottle of our house wine per person
• One glass of Ridgeview sparkling wine per person for your toast
• Evening buffet menu A
• Chair covers with your choice of coloured sash
• Fairy light drapes in the Dawley barn
£9,500 - Based on dates November-March 2019
£9,800 - Based on dates November-March 2020
Terms and conditions
Package is based 60 guests. Additional guest at £130 per person. Minimum chargeable numbers of 60 apply. Supplement is applicable for Saturdays
About Lainston House, an Exclusive Hotel
Lainston House is a luxurious wedding venue in Hampshire. Licensed for Civil Ceremonies, this venue is also available for Exclusive Use. The 17th Century Dawley Barn is the perfect setting for your special day, with everything in one place.
Just two miles north-west of Winchester, Lainston House is a breathtakingly beautiful 17th Century country house nestling in 63 acres of stunning Hampshire countryside. As you turn into the long, sweeping, tree-lined drive, you are immediately transported to a world far away from the hustle and bustle of every day life.
Delicate archways and loggias frame the picture perfect entrance and a small amble reveals a beautiful 12th century chapel ruin. With the mile-long avenue of lime trees as a backdrop there are stunning photo opportunities all year round.
Fully licensed to conduct civil ceremonies and partnerships, you can exchange your vows as well as have your wedding reception with us – and with the Hampshire Chef of the Year at your disposal, you can be sure to enjoy exquisite cuisine.
For a wedding in the warmer months, picture guests sipping bubbly and savouring delicious canapés on the rolling lawns and terraces or if it’s a winter wedding, guests can mingle in the perfectly appointed Drawing Room or Dawley Barn sipping mulled wine and enjoying the cosy opulence of the hotel.
All of our rooms and suites are individually designed so no two are the same – and if you are excited by the idea of your very own country house, Lainston House can be reserved on an “Exclusive Use” basis.