A charming Queen Anne Mansion, Highfield Park offers a truly intimate surrounding for your special day and is available for exclusive use. A unique wedding venue in Nr Hook, Hampshire
Steeped in history, the attractive architecture of Highfield Park dates from the Queen Anne and Georgian period. At the heart of the main house is a stunning oval staircase, which provides a perfect setting for family or group photographs. Having undergone extensive refurbishment Highfield Park offers the perfect setting for Civil Ceremonies as well as a beautifully decorated restaurant for your Wedding Breakfast and reception celebrations. Additionally, the terrace and grounds provide the perfect location for you to welcome your guests.
Highfield Park can offer Civil Wedding Services, exclusive use of the main house for your wedding day and 58 en-suite bedrooms on site for any of your guests wishing to stay.
What brides love about us
- Exclusively one wedding a day
- A Historic 17th Century Manor House
- Beautiful spiral staircase, makes for stunning wedding photography
Type of Ceremony
- Civil ceremony license
- Chapel on premises
- Humanist / Celebrant weddings
- Outdoor Ceremonies
- Receptions Only
- Stately home
- Manor House
- Small Hotel
- Large hotel
- Less than 50 guests
- 50 to 80 guests
- 80 to 120 guests
- 120 to 200 guests
- Inhouse Caterers
- Exclusive use
- Outdoor ceremonies
- One wedding per day
- Bridal suite
- Guest rooms
- Licensed bar
- Dance floor
- Live music permitted
- Discos permitted
- Fireworks permitted
- Wedding coordinator
- Onsite car parking
- Wedding packages
- Bespoke weddings
Awards and Associations
Highfield Park wedding deal
Late availability packages for remaining dates in 2017! (Excludes December)
At Highfield Park we know that each wedding is as unique as the couple that are getting married and that's why we only ever host one wedding a day, meaning you are free to personalise your day in every way.
We are currently offering fantastic packages for any remaining dates in 2017 (excluding December), please inquire with us direct for details.
• - Idyllic location set in 35 acres of beautiful grounds
• - You and your guests can stay put. We are full licensed for Wedding Ceremonies.
• - Full food & drink package for the reception
• - Complimentary bridal suite on the night of your Wedding, with breakfast
• - A complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
• - Master of Ceremonies - an event manager to deliver your day
Terms and conditions
Terms & conditions apply. Only available for a limited time only.