Type of Ceremony
Civil ceremony license
One wedding per day
Live music permitted
Onsite car parking
What Our Couples Love
- Riverside Location
- Selection of Ceremony Spaces
- Garden Ceremonies
- 4* Accommodation for Guests
- Bridal Cottage Suite with Hot Tub
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator
- Dog Friendly
- Same Sex Weddings Welcomed
- Cotswolds Landmark Hotel
The Swan Hotel wedding deal
Summer Weddings at The Swan Hotel from just £4,795*
- Sparkling wine, Winter Pimms or Mulled Wine and canapés during your reception
- 3 course Wedding Breakfast from our extensive menu
- Half a bottle of wine per person for your wedding breakfast
- A glass of sparkling wine for your toast
- Evening reception food: Finger buffets during summer or Bacon rolls during winter
- Disco until midnight
- Complimentary room hire
- Use of The Swan Hotel’s private Bibury gardens for your photographs
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Use of our red carpet for your ceremony
- Use of our cake stand and knife
- Personalised wedding breakfast menus
- Use of table name holders
- Personal wedding coordinator to help you plan your day
Terms and conditions
*Based on 50 guests attending you entire wedding. Supplements apply for weekend weddings and additional guests.
Offer is valid on selected dates in 2019.
For more information or to discuss available dates, please get in touch!
About The Swan Hotel
Situated on the banks of the enchanting River Coln, The Swan Hotel in Bibury, Gloucestershire boasts a picture-perfect setting for your wedding, and with a dedicated wedding coordinator and friendly team of staff.
Nestled in the village of Bibury, which is often known as the most beautiful village in England, is The Swan Hotel, a former Cotswold Coaching Inn and the perfect haven from which to spend your special day. Whether you're planning a traditional big white wedding, a romantic, intimate day or even something a little different, we can accommodate your needs.
The Library: This cosy, homely space is ideal for smaller ceremonies and is licensed for up to 24 guests - perfect for your intimate occasion. We are also happy to supply witnesses should you wish to be married quietly and with the minimum of fuss.
The Signet Room: Our elegant dining room is licensed for up to 110 guests and certainly has the wow factor for your special day. The Signet Room can be used for your marriage, reception and possibly an evening function, where live bands and/or DJs are welcome.
The Gardens: Make the most of our picturesque riverside location with an outdoor wedding ceremony in our beautiful flower-filled gardens at the heart of Bibury. We will provide the red carpet, flowers and chairs for your special day, followed by a drinks reception.
If you would like to arrange a tour of The Swan, request a wedding brochure or discuss your big day with our wedding coordinator, please don't hesitate to contact Marsha on 01285 740 695.